+65 6681 6717
respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its clients to do the same. Hence, Our companywill respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our company‘s service that are reported to the our company‘s Management identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the our company language services (the "") by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our company‘s Management. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Our company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including suspension of the delivery of works carried out on the challenged use from the Services and/or termination of the services provided by to its client that commission such works that are challenged.
1. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that the works to which is to be
suspended/terminated, including at a minimum, if applicable, the original ownership of such material proven.
2. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
3. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
• "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
• "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to
act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
4. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
5. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to's Management:
Elite Translations Asia Pte. Ltd.
2 Jurong East Street 21,
#03-117, IMM Building,
One way to protect your business website from infringing any copyright materials is to never use other websites‘ content and pass it off as your own. However, if you would really like to use such content, always get explicit consent from the website owner. Some website owners would permit limited usage of their content if consent is sought first and when due credit is given to them. Of course, the best way is to write your website yourself or engage copywriters to write original content for your website.
Similarly,without explicit consent from the author is an infringement. When consent is given, authors would expect the translation stay true to the original materials. Thus, it would be helpful for you to inform the author how you intent to ensure the translation quality or to involve him throughout the translation/proofreading process.
Our companyrespects the intellectual property rights of others and will not proceed on any translation work without verifying whether if the author has given the consent for translation. For advice on how to avoid infringing any copyright when web form and we will be most oblige to assist you., call us at or use our